Saturday, June 19, 2010

Note to self

Today i have learned the hard way. Life has given me a harsh and tough lesson, Lesson that left my tears watering my pale face.

Life taught me that when you want to achieve something for someone, make sure you do not hurt that person on the way. Otherwise, you would never feel the joy out of it even if you highly successful in your achievement

Life taught me that in stressful situation trust your heart to guide you and in tense situation you always can trust your brain.

Life taught me that love is the most important things on life, and the person whom you love should be always the first no matter what.

Life taught me that love is respect and respect is love. If you show less respect than you showed no love at all.

Life taught me that “Value has a value only if its value is valued “

No comments:

Post a Comment